On a very human level, few business owners have prepared themselves for the huge change that exiting a business has on their life. In this bottom-line presentation
Subscribe to get notified about upcoming coaching events and opportunities
My coaching story
Get Expert Guidance On Exiting Your Business
Ken delivers key insights about:
- Your best exit strategy is to create a profitable and sustainable business.
- The organizational, personal, family and financial aspects of succession planning and exit strategies.
- The importance of building a ‘talent pipeline’ in your business.
- How to develop a ‘Wise Investor’ mentality in your business.
- Determining your exit priorities and timing.
- How saleable is your business…and what is it really worth? The 11 things buyers will pay for.
- Calculating the amount of money you need to retire ‘comfortably’. It’s more than you think.
- Five key questions to ask before selling to family members, partners or employees?
- Warning! Beware of ‘2-step’ payouts from 3rd party buyers.
- What will your legacy be? Creating both ‘success’ and ‘significance’.
- The importance of getting top-quality financial, estate planning and legal advice. ‘Succession & Exit’ is tricky stuff. Don’t go it alone.