Your business is a vehicle to achieve your dreams. It should work for you, not the other way around. But most agents are caught in a relentless chase for deals and dollars—not building a thriving business.
To create a sustainable edge, you need three more elements: client focus, process, and metrics.
Client Focus ensures the client experience is your top priority from start to finish.
Process empowers you to operate efficiently, minimize errors, delegate tasks, and leverage your valuable time.
Metrics harness the power of data to guide your decisions, improve performance, manage risks, and stay focused on your goals.
This 4-week live coaching program will show you how to integrate these elements into your business with the SELL framework.
- S is for strategic planning. Your business is made up of many different elements and stakeholders, and when they’re not aligned, they undermine and work against each other. Strategic planning brings those elements into alignment so you can maximize the results of your efforts and investments.
- E is for execution. This is about building systems that help you get the basics right, consistently. No more operating based on personality and whim—that’s how you end up wasting resources, missing opportunities, and limiting your growth. By building structure into your day-to-day work, you can supercharge your effectiveness.
- L is for leverage. Leverage is about using each experience to get better and better at everything you do. With the right tools and communication, you can learn from mistakes and refine your best practices continuously, which dramatically accelerates your growth.
- L is for leadership. Even if you don’t have a big team of employees, you can’t do it all alone. Collaboration with others is required, and those people can either strengthen your strategy or undermine it. To thrive, you have to build a culture that’s aligned with your vision.
Starting on November 28th, we’ll have 4 live coaching sessions to teach you how to SELL.
- Tuesday 11/28 @ 10 – 11 AM PST
- Tuesday 12/5 @ 10 – 11 AM PST
- Tuesday 12/12 @ 10 – 11 AM PST
- Friday 12/15 @ 10 – 11 AM PST
All calls will be recorded.